As the name suggests from the famous brand Tupperware, it is a smart chopping instrument with perfect blades for chopping the daily kitchen veggies. It is very handy and useful even for chopping the herbs like garlic as well. With a quick and easy way to just pull the thread and the chopping is done quicken ups the entire process making the cooking easier and quicker.
How to Use:
The chopper is smart looking colorful and very simple to be used.
- Turn to unlock the lid and place the blade inside the container.
- Prepare the chopping ingredients by cutting them into small pieces and place them inside the chopper. You can easily fill upto 3/4th of the capacity to have optimum chopping results.
- Screw the lid to set back and lock and place the entire chopper on a flat surface.
- Now you need to pull the cord in fast movement by one hand while holding the chopper from the lid using the other hand.
- You might need to pull the cord twice or thrice to have perfect results.
- Place the container on the countertop and open by turning the lid.
Why we like it
- The blades are very sharp and can even help you chop the nuts, but the only problem you are going to face will be the nuts getting stuck and jamming the chopper. The sharp blades, make sure that the veggies are evenly chopped without a failure. However, you need to be extra careful while cleaning these blades so that you don’t hurt yourself.
- If you plan to chop the herbs like oregano, basil, coriander, mint, etc. then we strongly recommend this Tupperware Smart Chopper as it is less clumsy to chop the herbs rather than spreading them on the chopping board and trying that they don’t stick to the knife or the board after every cut.
- Easy to handle and can be stored in small place anywhere in the cupboards of the kitchen and can be picked and taken anywhere when required. The veggies and herbs we found easy to be chopped included onions, capsicums, tomatoes, mushrooms, zucchini and even hard veggies like carrots.
- Manual and no electricity required – you can just manually pull the cord to operate the chopper and there is no need to wait for the electricity to come back if you have a power cut. Also, there are no cords to take care while storing the product.
What can be improved
One drawback that we found in it is that the size of the chopper is pretty small resulting in allowing us only to chop a small quantity of veggies at a time. However, it is meant for daily usage for a nuclear small family, justifying the size.
Try and avoid to wash the part which has a string attached for longevity of the chopper.
Every meal in the Indian kitchen needs garlic and onion. Tupperware Smart Chopper makes the life of the cooking moms easy, assuring the good quality and easy usage.