In case you are amongst those who want to reduce weight or looking for maintaining your current body structure, then carbohydrates are something you need to think upon.
You require lowering your daily carb intake by selecting some delicious yet healthy dishes which are low on the carbs. Carbohydrates deliver a lot of energy along with vitamins, fibre and mineral, thus what stands important is that you don’t completely cut them, rather select the healthy carbs in your diet in form of vegetables, fruits and whole grains.
We here try and focus on some of the healthy recipe options you can choose for your daily diet to stay fit!
- Sweet Potato Carbonara with Spinach & Mushroom – a dish loaded with veggies with the healthiest options of spinach and mushrooms along with veg noodles.
- Cauliflower Fried Rice – get an extra kick of veggies by replacing the normal rice by the riced cauliflower
- Lasagne Stuffed Zucchini – Swapping the veggies for the noodles, this is a healthy dish which is inspired by the lasagne. For making this, slice 3-4 zucchini pieces lengthwise to make strips. Sprinkle them with some Italian seasoning and put them on a non-stick cooking sheet to bake for 20 minutes on 425 degrees F. And now use them as a replacement of lasagne noodles J
- You can use Lettuce leaves as wraps instead of using the Taco shells.
- Replace the burger buns with portabella mushrooms for stuffing your patty.
These are a few quick tips you can follow for making your diet healthier and with fewer carbohydrates.
Stay Healthy! Happy Cooking!